To Our Patrons,
The Bach Elgar Board of Directors wants to share an update with you about our current plans in response to COVID-19. To be responsible, on the advice of the Public Health Department, we have decided to postpone our March 21 concert until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience but the wellbeing of our audience, musicians, and staff is our top priority. We will post updates for new concert date or cancellation with refunds.
Kathryn NewellBoard Chair